Provide a Challenging and Supportive
Academic Experience for Each Student
- Use data-driven collaboration and
a focus on results as our key to school improvement.
- Utilize strategies and goals identified in
our School Action Plan.
- Make Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP).
Promote Positive Self-Esteem
through Respect for Self and Others
- Recognize and reward
demonstrations of appropriate behavior.
- Provide students a program of skills
development, behaviors, and attitudes that help them in their middle school
years and throughout life.
- Utilize Positive Behavior
Intervention and Support strategies.
Achieve and Attendance Rate of 96%
- Recognize and reward individual attendance
rates 96% and above.